Learn a hardware pedicure and continue your way into the profession of master nail service:
This course is for you if:
- You want to learn a pure hardware pedicure;
- You want to perform the procedure qualitatively and not injure the client;
- For you, the highest priority is the speed of work, as well as the comfort and safety of the customer.
The “Hardware Pedicure” course consists of a practical and theoretical part:Theory:
- Tools and equipment;
- Types of cutters and their working areas;
- The sequence of execution of the hardware pedicure.
Separately, you can purchase a practical lesson in which the teacher performs a hardware pedicure on the client step by step.
- Do quick removal and adjust old material for perfect coating
- Do pedicures without saws and abrasions on the cuticle
- Fastly and properly sawing the mold
- Handle in cutters and apparatus to serve for a long time
- Carry out procedure for clients immediately after passing theory and practice